President Muhammadu Buhari received King Mohammed VI of Morocco, who is on a State Visit, at the State House in Abuja.
Nigeria-Morocco sign seven (7) Bilateral Agreements during meetings between President Buhari and visiting King Mohammed VI.
Agreements are as follows:
1. Agreement between OCP Group and Dangote Group to develop the fertilizer business in Nigeria.
2. Cooperation Agreement between Dangote Group and OCP Group in strengthening the local blending capabilities and Agricultural Ecosystem.
3. Agreement on the Exemption of Visas for Diplomatic and Official/Service Passports.
4. Bilateral Air Services Agreement (BASA) between Nigeria and Morocco.
5. Agreement on Marine Fisheries Cooperation.
6. Agreement in the field of Agriculture.
7. Agreement between Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy and its Nigerian Counterpart.