U.K and America Work Visa

Apply for America Work Visa
I am from China, I lived in USA for a year and I am now in U.K. Please go through Airport and not SEA, because If you go through SEA you don’t have an Immigration profile, and you can’t marry or become a citizen or work in Europe or America

Apply for United kingdom Work Visa